The company with successful experience in collecting, procurement and recycling of ferrous scrap metals Keramet, PJSC is looking for Assistant to Production Director in Dnipro city.
- knowledge of mechanics, hydraulics, metallurgical production, scrap processing technology;
- English - Fluent level is a must;
- excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- personal qualities: sociability, purposefulness, stress-resistance, strong analytical skills, prioritizing, multitasking and time-management skills.
- preparation of letters to counterparts, mail handling& its systematization;
- assistance in the issuance of contracts, specifications, control over contractors' obligation performance, proper execution and receipt of primary documentation;
- enter invoices;
- participation in budget formation as well as in orders, instructions and other documentation;
- participation in perspective and current plans discussion;
- activity coordination of all production units within the authority;
- preparation of analytical reports, calculations, tables (reg. equipment, trucks, effectiveness of production units, etc.);
- updating the quality management system documents, conducting internal audits, drawing up audit reports as for its results as well as corrective and preventive action plans based on the results of internal and external audits;
- implementation of lean manufacturing, 5S, the KAIZEN philosophy.
We offer official employment according to the Labor Law of Ukraine, official and competitive salary, professional development opportunities, work in a friendly&young team of professionals.